SolidWorks: Draft Your Model for the Future
Design Your Future at the Intersection of Technology and Creativity.
Who designs all the things we use every day? From the cars we drive to the smartphones and tech tools we constantly use. These are all designed by someone, and that someone could be you! Bring your ideas and imagination, then create a draft and a 3D model of just about anything you can dream up.
Build your resume and the potential to begin a lucrative career. Have an opportunity each week to travel to Madison area businesses that use SolidWorks and other drafting software every day. Get paired with a mentor and continue building toward your model for the future with SolidWorks.
During this 8-week session, discover how everyday objects go from ideas to something we find we can’t live without and take advantage of the opportunity to earn certification as a SolidWorks Apprentice. With this certification you could enter the workforce as a drafting associate.
Sponsored by: Steve Stricker American Family Insurance Foundation and Endres Manufacturing Foundation
- Hear from engineers in Dane County
- Opportunity to earn SolidWorks Associate Certification
- Opportunity to earn MMSD high school credit
- End the program with a skill to make your resume stand out in college & job applications
- Learn from upperclassmen in high ranked engineering programs
Sponsored by Endres Manufacturing